INSURANCE CLAIMS BY
CITY ROOFING AND EXTERIORS
City Roofing & Exteriors provides many insurance services for both the insured (homeowner) and the carriers. Our insurance inspections/ reports are detailed; we provide lots of photos to ensure the proper scope of work is discovered.
Weather its Hail, wind or fire damage City Roofing & Exteriors has you covered!
We follow all instructions for reports requested by our carriers. But how here is how we execute an inspection:
- Take photos of the dwelling, usually 50. Photos include sites of damage, and sites of no damage.
- We provide 10’x10′ test squares from each direction of the dwelling and mark any damage within the square.
- We take and record all the measurements of the roof, siding, eavestrough, fascia, soffit, windows and doors
- Using our scope sheets we provide a hand drawn sketch of the dwelling, where we include measurements and sites of damage.
- Finally we record any other concerns for underwriting: missing steps, worksite hazards, etc.
For Insurance Claim Assistance please fill out a contact forum and a member of our team will be in contact with you within 24 hours
- Insurance Inspections
- Insurance Reports
- Claim Assistance
- Underwriting Assistance
- Estimates (Xactimate)
- Completion of scope of work